środa, 1 listopada 2017

Tit Birds scarf hand painted for the Christmas!

The Tit Birds scarf

Don't you just love them? They are like little fluttering ray of sunshine on a gloomy winter day.
I was asked to paint a Tit Birds scarf and here's how it turned out!
Tit Birds silk scarf by MinkuLUL
I added some red berries to spice up the color set for this scarves. I like all blue scarfs, but a dash of yellow and a bit of red makes it pop (I hope!)
Blue Tits scarf made of silk by MinkuLUL
Tit scarf: yellow and red on blue!

This is a slim scarf: 160 cm in lenght but only 24 cm wide. It's a perfect neck scarf.
Neck scarf: slim and sleek! Silk for all seasons on MinkuLUL 
I hope you will like this one! I love working with other people on new designs, so if you have an idea for a scarf, just let me know in a comment!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz