niedziela, 2 listopada 2014

ROWAN silk scarf - Ready to go!

Today I wanted to share with you my newly painted silk scarf... this time in vibrant red - white color set :) Usually, I enjoy colorful paintings, but lately I felt like creating something minimalist in design.


This silk scarf was inspired by a Japanese art of kimono painting. I am listening to 'Shogun' by James Clavell audiobook nowadays, and once again I fell in love with the Japanese sense of style, aesthetic... everything! I dug for kimono art on google and... oh! There's so much beauty!



This is a natural silk, Habotai Light, which is semi - transparent, delicate and a bit glossy. It is my absolute favorite :3



I am very pleased with the design, the red border makes the silk 'drapping' effect so much more visible!

I hope you will like this Mountain Ash scarf :) For now it's ready and waiting!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz